Why Use Exicon Lateral MOSFETs?
High Performance, Extremely Reliable
The Exicon range of lateral MOSFETS were specifically developed for high performance linear amplifier applications. They are capable of very high standards of amplification, with low distortion and very fast slew rates.
Completely free from secondary breakdown and thermal runaway they are extremely reliable.
In addition they have a number of characteristics which make them ideal for audio amplifiers, such as negative temperature coefficient for sharing current without the need for source or drain resistors, and simple drive requirements resulting in fewer components in the audio path.
- Very fast slew rate and high bandwidth results in exceptional audio performance
- Well matched on Vgs plus negative temp. coefficient means they parallel easily and share current nicely
- Easy to drive with built in protection diodes (except -Z types)
- Free from Secondary Breakdown, rugged and reliable
- High Fidelity Amplifiers
- Musical Instrument Amplifiers
- Pro-audio Power Amplifiers
- Powered Speakers
- High Power Servos
- Vibration Tables
- Linear Motor Drives
- Test Equipment